National School of Development Learning Centre
“Continue learning, never ‘graduate’” – this is the BiMBA Alumni culture that has been inherited by almost every BiMBA class. BiMBA has always supported its students to continue learning and exploring through various means. To help students inherit Peking University’s traditional values, resort to the NSD in its strength in economic research and cross-discipline research, BiMBA has continually given our alumni opportunities to learn, providing learning resources to the best of our ability to help everybody in their development, and to become professionals with PKU spirit, with a global viewpoint, a sense of civic duty, who contribute to our country’s development.
The Alumni Learning Centre includes:
1) Alumni Optional Courses ( Spaces reserved from current classes )
2) Famous Professor Lectures (Inviting prestigious professors from both National School of Development and other disciplines)
3) Alumni Lectures (Inviting alumni or industry specialists recommended by alumni for seminars )
4) Enterprise Classes (Company field visits or inviting famous entrepreneurs to communicate with alumni)
5) Alumni Study Tours (domestic & overseas study tours led by NSD professors)
6) Alumni - Inspiring the Next Generation (Summer/Winter Camp, Sinology, Management etc. lectures)
We welcome your recommendations for guest speakers or company field visits and expect you to tell us topics you are interested in.