How to apply or renew alumni cards
How to apply or renew alumni cards
Guide to apply/renewing Peking University alumni card for Peking University National School of Development (PKU NSD) alumni
Thank you for your care and support of the PKU NSD Alumni Department. To facilitate your participation in the wide range of exciting activities at NSD as well as your return visits to Langrun Garden, the Alumni Department, upon consultation with Peking University Alumni Association, will assist you in apply/ renewing your PKU alumni card. If your alumni card is lost or has expired (valid for 10 years), this is a gentle reminder that you may apply/renew your alumni card as follows:
- 1.Scanning the QR cod and fill in the information below required for apply/renewing your alumni card;
- 2.Prepare a personal digital photo (a one- or two-inch color or black-and-white recent photo of yourself that presents the full head from top of hair to bottom of chin), save the photo in jpg format, and named the file as your personal student ID number + name;
- 3.Email the digital photo, and your accurate email address and telephone number to email@example.com Please type yourstudent ID number + name in the subject line.
- 4.The fee for the card is RMB50. Please contact Ms Huang at the Alumni Department (WeChat: Xihuanchipingguo003). Payment method: Cash or WeChat Pay.The fee for the card will be collected by the NSD Alumni Department and transferred to Peking University Alumni Association.
- 1.Procedure of alumni card printing will take three to four weeks.
- 2.The fee for each card is RMB50 (the Alumni Department will collect this fee and transfer the amount to Peking University Alumni Association). Please refer to Peking University Alumni Association website for details on the fee schedule: http://www.pku.org.cn/?p=2366
3.Card processing takes place on the 20th of every month, and is suspended during winter and summer holidays (Peking University Alumni Association holidays)
Note: If you wish to apply/renew your alumni card, please fill in your details and pay the fee according to the steps highlighted above before the 20th of the month.
- 4.When the alumni card is successfully processed, the Alumni Department will send it via SF Express and you need to the delivery fee.
- Contact for inquiries
- Please contact Ms Huang of the PKU NSD Alumni Department or Ms Zhao of the PKU Alumni Association if you have any inquiries.
Ms Huang Qiqi,Alumni Department
Unit:Alumni Department, Peking University National School of Development
WeChat:xihuanchipingguo003 (scan to add)
Alumni card email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Zhao Hu,Peking University Alumni Association
Unit:Office of Alumni Affairs, Peking University Alumni Association
Functions of alumni card
- 1.As proof of entering campus grounds;
- 2.You are usually allowed to enter the campus library to read general books (excluding some chargeable items such as CD ROM searches, etc). For more information, please refer to [Guidelines for entering the library with an alumni card] http://www.pku.org.cn/?p=23679;
- 3.You may visit the Peking University History Museum and the Arthur M. Sackler Museum of Art and Archaeology free of charge;
- 4.You may use the campus sports facility at a discount. For more information, please refer to [Notice on using campus sports facility with your alumni card] http://www.pku.org.cn/?p=2384;
- 5.Enjoy discounts when buying gifts at the gift shops of Peking University Bookstore, Peking University History Museum, and Peking University Shopping Mall;
6. Enjoy membership hospitality at the Readers’ Services Department (Peking University Bookstore) of Peking University Press;
- 7.This card is for personal use only, and may not be loaned to others.
For more information on the alumni card, please refer to: http://www.pku.org.cn/?p=2366