Students' Sharing: Investment amid the Pandemic
We all seem to be an investor in one way or another. Some are the professional ones in the financial circles, and some take investment decisions in daily life concerning themselves, family, and friends. Whichever type of investor one might be, it’s important to put decisions under perspective. But what exactly are the perspectives for investors? How has the pandemic impacted on the investment sector? Our MBA student ambassadors will offer some answers on May 10. The student ambassadors all have financial and investment track records and will share their views from the perspectives of such industries as renewable energy, health care, culture and entertainment, as well as banking.
Time: 15:00-16:30, Sunday, May 10th, 2020
Format: Zoom Meeting
- Growth prospect of the renewable energy industry in the pandemic;
- Observations and thoughts on digital health care in the pandemic;
- Understanding the lesser known aspects of the MCN industry;
- A banks’ view of the financing challenges of private firms;
- Career path of financial and investment professionals.